Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Going to California

Heading out to California for a whirlwind tour of hotels in San Jose and LA. I never really imagined that my life would involve "site-visits" of "properties" for potential conferences. I get to travel with a couple great colleagues which is the upside, but somehow having to go to two cities on the west coast and back to DC in about 60 hours isn't as romantic as the song that keeps popping into my mind when I think about "Going to California." It probably also doesn't include this much hair--nor do I imagine anyone will be holding up banners announcing our arrival. I could be wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you could put together a slammin soundtrack for that trip. Heavy on the Red Hot Chili Peppers, is my advice, anchored by this Zeppelin tune.

    ReplyDelete