Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Not That I Don't Have Anything to Say

It's just that none of it falls into the category of blogging. Here are things I am currently not doing on this here blog:

  • perpetually mourning over not being back on the big lake;
  • outlining all the incredibly interesting work I am doing on federal regulations;
  • moaning over the Tiger's barely holding at .500 or hoping that don't do something stupid like release Brandon Inge;
  • flailing around about a bunch of music I have listened to, but am not sure what to say about it;
  • sharing all of the secret plans for the future;
  • detailing my recent bout of kidney stones; or,
  • blogging (clearly).

You are welcome.

cps

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the informative update. However, I do request that you get around to flailing about the music. That would be entertaining and I will look forward to it. sincerely, htms

    ReplyDelete