Here are a few of the things that have occupied my time as of late as opposed to blogging.
- A week-long series of meetings at work.
- The Engineer's baseball team, which has clawed its way back to almost .500 which plays or practices three days a week (resulting in me saying to my work colleagues, "uh yeah, that is critical, but I gotta leave to get to a little league game).
- Virtually everyone in The Captain's preschool class being born in the same two months resulting in a weekly (or two) birthday parties.
- The Artist's birthday, Neats' birthday, Mothers Day, and our 20th anniversary.
- Fantasizing (again) about having a group music blog with Lisa B, College Roomy, North Shore Dave, Wobblie and DR--that would be hip.
- Enjoying that fact that because ESPN seems obligated to show every Yankee game I got to watch the Tigers take three of four from them this week.
- Speaking of the Tigers, we happen to mention that we are getting tickets to Commerica in August and all 26 members of my family decide that is a good idea and are joining us--so add coordinating that and getting tickets and hotels to the list.
- Garden, garden, garden (more on that to come).
- Starting to listen to the two package of discs that recently arrived--one ordered and one a nice surprise from College Roomy.
- Fretting about not blogging (that takes up a lot of time)!
And now off to a baseball game, take care of the yard and make an anniversary dinner reservation!