Monday, January 11, 2010

May This Always Be The Case


Tonight, as I watched the Artist and Engineer read books to their little bro, The Captain (and loving, as best as I can, all the chaos of that), I was thinking about all the talk about parent/children relationships. And while I hope we will always have a great relationship with our boys (or perhaps continue to cultivate one would be a better description), what I most hope is that these three are inseparable. Play, fight, whatever, I simply hope that these guys will always have each other's back.

1 comment:

  1. It is one of the great joys of my life, that my kids enjoy each other, want to be around each other, etc. They are grown, and they have each other's backs.

    Just to offer an encouraging word. Love seeing this picture of your guys.

    ReplyDelete