- commentary on the the new Dave Rawlings Machine album (aka another Dave and Gillian disc)--hint, yummm;
- recent jazz listening (which is all acceptable, but not amazing);
- my next post on my backward walk through the Avett Brothers catalog;
- a post wondering if Jason Moran is the jazz artist of the oughts;
- there is also the new Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons album; and,
- I am beginning to look back through the what I missed this decade list.
And now as the T-Day meal is officially done, I am off to do a little holiday music shopping informed primarily by AccuJazz who has been tweeting good suggestions from their upcoming holiday channel for a couple days now (I grant them a pass on the no Christmas tunes before T-Day rule because, well, because it is a random rule I can declare in place or not whenever I feel like it).
May I be the first to say happy holidays BTW!